Tempus Law Associates, is a multi-service law firm founded by Indian and New York Licensed Lawyers with several decades of experience in Indian and International legal matters. Based in Hyderabad, the firm’s experienced and dedicated lawyers strive to provide the finest legal solutions in a comprehensive yet commercially viable approach. They endeavor to meet the client expectations for their business needs in various fields of law across diverse industry verticals through our rich and varied industry knowledge and expertise.
See firm's website for more information.
Candidates’ required experience :
3-5 years post-qualification experience (PQE)
Practice area specialisation required:
Knowledge and experience in Corporate Commercial transactions, PE, M & A, Investments, Asset and Share Purchase Agreements, Compliances under FEMA and Companies Act.
Approximate remuneration per annum:
Compensation will be commensurate to credentials, experience and commitment.
- Ability to interface and handle independently.
- Work with team to handle transactions.
- Guide colleagues to achieve closure of deals.
- Work experience in transactions relating to investment, disinvestment, drafting agreements during private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate - commercial deals and structuring.
- Knowledge of Companies Act, FEMA and rules for inbound and outbound investments thereto essential.
- Candidates should have the ability to independently handle work directly and guide colleagues for conclusion of transactions.
Apply directly via the form below.