Recruiting organisation: MLS Vani & Associates
MLS Vani & Associates is a modern Indian business law firm with offices in Mumbai, London and associate offices throughout India. The firm has a well established niche in advising companies from across the World establish and do business in India and Indian companies going global. Their lawyers include dual qualified Indian advocates and practicing English solicitors, making MLS a truly cross border practice.
MLS Vani & Associates is a member of the MLS Chase Group, an international professional services organisation.
(see firm's website for more information)
Job location: Mumbai
Candidates’ required post-qualification experience (PQE) level in years: Minimum 3-5 Years PQE
Practice area specialisation required: Corporate and Litigation
Salary: As per industry standards
- Strong background in Corporate and Commercial laws.
- Have excellent drafting and reviewing skills.
- Real Estate Transaction structuring, Legal Due Diligence and Post Transaction Due Diligence.
- Legal Drafting of Debt documentation such as Debenture Trust Deed, Lease Agreements, Deed of Mortgage.
- Corporate legal Documentation such as - Drafting of Shareholder Agreement, Share Debenture Subscription Agreement.
- Preparation/Drafting/Vetting of financing documents viz., Loan Agreements, Mortgage Deeds, Shareholder agreement, Debenture Trustee Agreement, Escrow Agreements, Indenture of Pledge, etc.
Apply directly to MLS Vani & Associates via the form below.