Alba Law Offices, a full service law firm based out of Delhi, has been constituted by young lawyers drawn together with the aspiration of providing high quality legal services to the clients with a strong emphasis on ethics.
A very strong Pan India network with several legal professionals from diverse fields and law firms of repute enables Alba in providing its clients convenient access to formal legal advice and quality services in almost all jurisdictions in the country.
“Client satisfaction” is the soul of the Alba. Competent and highly motivated legal professionals from diverse fields are committed to provide wide spectrum solution-oriented legal services. Practice of the Firm draws its strength from individual ability of its professionals in respective fields and their commercially pragmatic and service oriented approach. The Firm strives to ensure highest dedication and professionalism in ensuring excellence in its services delivery while being fully conscious of the cost to the clients.
Alba Law Offices believes in building trusted relationships by developing a deep understanding of the clients’ legal needs in the overall context of their commercial operations. The Firm emphasizes in investing time in understanding the clients’ business operations to provide most appropriate and innovative legal solutions to the issues at hand.
See firm's website for more information.
Candidates’ required experience :
6-8 years post-qualification experience (PQE)
Practice area specialisation required:
Non-Litigation/ Corporate Practice
Approximate remuneration per annum:
Up to Rs 10.8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh p.a.
- Trademark/ Copyright Search,
- Filling applications for trademarks/ copyright,
- Drafting reply to Office Actions
- Preparation, maintenance and updating of the IP portfolio
- Filing opposition/ objections raised on the applications,
- Advising in preparing strategies for new applications and to contest overcome opposition/ objections on the trademark applications
- Visiting government offices in relation with trademark/ copyright filings
- Taking necessary actions against misuse, infringement of trade marks and sending cease & desist notice to the infringer
- Liaising with the Indian and & Foreign attorneys
Apply directly via the form below.