If you have a legal issue or need to find a lawyer to help you, you should try out Legally India's Legally Direct service.

Legally Direct acts as a marketplace for legal services, allowing you to tap into a pool of thousands of practising lawyers near you.
You pick the lawyer who offers the best service and price, and work directly with them. And it's free to use - you only pay the lawyer their fees once they have finished the work (or whatever you agree).

Click here to try it, no risk
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Reply Topic: is it illegal for unmarried couples to stay together in hotels?

Name
Subject
Boardcode
Attachments

Please prove you are human: please enter the word 'legally' in this box *

Topic History of: is it illegal for unmarried couples to stay together in hotels?

Max. showing the last 10 posts - (Last post first)
1 month 4 days ago #43

Maninpursuit

As Long as you are two human beings ... in consent... and can take responsibility for all the acts you do, no force and no law would come your way; Only remember that people are ought to think negative first, allege you but it is you who has to poke them to prove it what they really presume ... police and law are public servants ; we got our independence in 1947 ; you are a citizen of a free India and you are protected by privileges laid down in Constitution of India.
You are a Responsible Citizen and our Nation expects you to be responsible enough.

Best Wishes for both of you !
1 month 1 week ago #42

Anonymous

's Avatar

what if the girl is of 17 yrs and
staying with boy in hotel....?????
1 month 1 week ago #41

Anonymous

's Avatar

Well look first of all nobody can question upon any couples without mariage or with marriage this is a sensitive issue because then you have to be ready for following cosequences:
the police will have the first say in these matters because there is no evidence supporting you guys better evade living together in hotels before marriage unless it is for oficial meeting or for that matter out of station people etc
1 month 1 week ago #40

Anonymous

's Avatar

Yaar i dont know it is legal or not but i want to say is that it should not be illigal as a guy and a girl can have some time together .
1 month 2 weeks ago #39

hmmmm

's Avatar

until and unless you are dealing with drugs ....no worries
1 month 3 weeks ago #38

Anonymous

's Avatar

i was sitting with my girlfreind , and was kissing her and a cop came threatened us to go to police station, threatening to forfeit my car .. and even saying of court and made 10000 rupees he was also more like using the girl, but it didnt happen

what to do with such b.c cops..want to fuck them hard as i could .. tell me
1 month 3 weeks ago #37

LawLex.Org

's Avatar

S.294(a), IPC, says whoever, to the annoyance of others, does any obsecene act in any public place, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine, or with both. So this is the ground on which police can ask you to leave or can arrest you. If you are just sitting and talking without any display of affection(indecent), nobody can harm you. But you should be sure that you are not in a security restricted area or a private area. If its a public place, you are free. Its a free country ! Somehow!
6 months 1 week ago #36

Belt

's Avatar

And God-Forbid, You may have an Erectile Dysfunction, due to this tension!! :P
6 months 1 week ago #35

Belt

's Avatar

Yes, Satyendra You can Stay in Radisson Hotel and no one will ever ask Questions!! Now take your black Verna and go; Get some Life Dude!!! You are the coolest man ever on Planet, You have a Girlfreind, studying in top law school; Life's settled; Be Confident; That's all you need, What else do you need in your life. Good Lord.....
6 months 1 week ago #34

xyz

's Avatar

if in past any one can did sex...after that any female compart can make him charge of illagale sex...of rape charge?
x

Sign-up for the NUJS Business Law Diploma

Mooting Premier League 5

Latest comments

SEARCH