Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A forum for everyone who works in a law firm or wants to one day.
Share this: Facebook Twitter Google Email

PLEASE GUIDE ME......

PLEASE GUIDE ME...... 2 years 9 months ago #1

0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
Hello everyone,

I am a B.A.LL.B. student of Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh(Assam). Presently, I am awaiting results of my final(10th) semester examination that ended on 31st August'11. Being a student of the first batch of our University, I could not get adequate guidance to master the various art of practical law such as moot court sessions, drafting, pleading etc from our inexperienced & newly recruited faculty. Therefore, I could not gain any practical experience to work as an intern in the last 5 years.

On the other hand, unfortunately a few months back I lost my father in a road mishap. Further, there is hardly any scope to engage myself in my small hometown, i.e. Udalguri. Therefore, I am unable to decide or choose an appropriate career plan in these adverse circumstances that would not only lay a scope to upgrade my knowledge of practical law in an all-round manner but also facilitate me to earn my livelihood to cope up with the ever-increasing inflation.

I will be very grateful for your kind support and valuable advice. I'll be eagerly waiting for your response.

Yours sincerely,
juniorattorney.

Latest comments