Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A forum for everyone who works in a law firm or wants to one day.
Share this: Facebook Twitter Google Email

Hi I am doing LLB (3yrs) under VU (Vidyasagar University, Kolkata) and will complete it by 2014

Hi I am doing LLB (3yrs) under VU (Vidyasagar University, Kolkata) and will complete it by 2014 3 years 1 week ago #1

0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
Hi I am 29 yrs old (B.com honors from Calcutta University, PG Diploma in HR from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune,doing LLB (3yrs) under VU (Vidyasagar University, Kolkata) and will complete it by 2014. I intend to enroll into a top law school for my LLM degree and I am intending to prepare for my LLM entrance or CLAT. Can anyone suggest whether doing LLM from a good university (Delhi University through LLM entrance) is better from job prospect angle than doing it from any one of the 11 law institutes for which CLAT to be given or from Symbiosis Law schools or is it all the same as long as the scorecard in LLB and LLM are good and a candidate has the mettle. I wanna get into top law firms or MNCs, so is it mandatory to pass either LLB or LLM from a big private law college or is it Government Universities are no way less inferior with regard to job perspective? Please give an expert opinion. I will start preparing accordingly. Thanks, my cell number is 08981085828 and my email id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
x

Sign-up for the NUJS Business Law Diploma

Mooting Premier League 5

Latest comments