Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A forum for everyone who works in a law firm or wants to one day.
Share this: Facebook Twitter Google Email

AZB Noida Internship

AZB Noida Internship 2 years 11 months ago #1

• abcd
  0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
Hi

Those of you who have interned in AZB,noida..please guide me on this
I have got an internship there ..are there chances to get ppo?Hws the general work environment n which team is the best to work with?

Re: AZB Noida Internship 2 years 11 months ago #2

• prags
  0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
hi....how did u got ur interns fixd dere..i m also intrstd...which col u frm n yr?

Re: AZB Noida Internship 2 years 11 months ago #3

• abc
well i hv a pretty god cv...final yr...non-national universities!

Re: AZB Noida Internship 2 years 9 months ago #4

• AZB mumbai and bangalore
Well, don't know about AZB noida but here are the internship experience at AZB Mumbai and AZB Bangalore.

AZB Mumbai rated at 9/10: www.lawctopus.com/2011/10/internship-exp...rnship-rated-highly/

AZB Bangalore rated at 5/10: www.lawctopus.com/2011/08/internship-exp...-bangalore-law-firm/

AZB Noida Internship 1 year 5 months ago #5

• Anonymous
helo sir,
i am 5 year law course in bangalore.i am a student of 2nd year.i want to know about AZB noida internship,can i will be applicable to do my internship during the month of june to july ,please guide me annd give me information regarding this internship...please kindly suggest me about your procrdure of getting entry....is i am required to submit my cv....
i request you to draw your atttention towards my message,,,,,

AZB Noida Internship 1 year 5 months ago #6

• Anonymous
Goddarn these NLSIU ones..........

Latest comments