Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A forum for everyone who works in a law firm or wants to one day.
Share this: Facebook Twitter Google Email

Internship experience at Pangea3

Internship experience at Pangea3 3 years 7 months ago #1

• LegalPoet
  • Legally Experienced
  0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
Kian had earlier written on LPOs being a safe bet for a job. Even LI stats on graduate salaries show Pangea3 to be a good option.

The internship experience shared on Lawctopus too indicates a fun place, interesting work and hefty stipends.

Here is the link www.lawctopus.com/2011/02/internship-at-...out-working-in-lpos/

What do you think?

Re: Internship experience at Pangea3 3 years 6 months ago #2

• dia
  • Legally New
  0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
There is a legal aptitude test that one has to take before qualifying for an interview with Pangea3. Any pointers on that? I a a first year LLB student and I study in the U.k. These points do not add to my strengths at all!!!

Re: Internship experience at Pangea3 3 years 6 months ago #3

• legally urs
  • raj_0886
  • Legally Experienced
In indian Context the role of LPO like Pangea3 is not appreciable for long run , Such LPO provide services to other country and hence the person having the knowlegde of indian Law regime works for the other country.

The fresher can opt for LPO but cannot choose it as long term investment. after all every one like to work in Legal regime of India
:)

Re: Internship experience at Pangea3 3 years 6 months ago #4

• dia
  • Legally New
I am not going to launch into a verbal battle about the pros and cons of LPOs...I just want to amp up my CV because unlike in India, I have to send out job applications in my 2nd year here and am frantically working towards being an ideal candidate and getting all kinds of work ex. I have an internship at Phoenix Legal in July and may have a shot at making Trilegal too..Just keeping my options open..:-)
x

Sign-up for the NUJS Business Law Diploma

Mooting Premier League 5

Latest comments

SEARCH