- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 21:28 Written by Legally India
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 21:14 Written by IANS
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 21:03 Written by IANS
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 20:12 Written by Kian Ganz
AZB & Partners former Delhi partner Ritika Rathi will join the soon-to-be-started Delhi firm of Amarchand Mumbai managing partner Cyril Shroff.
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 20:02 Written by IANS
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 17:46 Written by Kian Ganz
Ram Jethmalani has run a half-page advertisement article in the Indian Express today, arguing in detail why he is fighting for black money stashed in foreign bank accounts to be repatriated, laying into both his own party the BJP and the former Congress government.
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 17:36 Written by Prachi Shrivastava
The Delhi lower judicial service (DJS) exam is once again on a schedule delayed by several months after the release date for of final result in its June 2014 round remains uncertain.
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 17:29 Written by IANS
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 17:13 Written by Prachi Shrivastava
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 17:09 Written by IANS
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 14:49 Written by Kian Ganz
In the business of law, the limited resource is not raw materials, marketing budgets or factory output capacity; it is literally the available time of a firm’s lawyers.
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 14:28 Written by Kian Ganz
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 14:05 Written by Kian Ganz
If all you care about are the top spots, not much has changed in the rankings of the 40 leading corporate Indian law firms that London-based RSG Consulting has produced since 2008.
- Details Tue, 28 Apr '15, 00:30 Written by IANS
- Details Mon, 27 Apr '15, 20:49 Written by Legally India
- Details Mon, 27 Apr '15, 20:31 Written by Legally India
- Clasis loses Delhi IP head Ashwin Sapra to war of the Shroffs
- SILF prez Lalit Bhasin: Sudden entry of foreign firms would 'damage profession irretrievably'
- KhaitanCo mammoth associate promotion round: 30 new principal associates, 28 new seniors
- JSA promotes 23 to senior associate level, Mumbai gets half
- Amarchand Mumbai, AZB B'lore help Infosys buy US company for $120m
- Harish Salve: Entry of foreign lawyers will make Indian lawyers better, only some domestic firms oppose
- Narendra Modi speaks for foreign lawyers' entry: Fears of foreign domination unfounded
- Karnataka high court stays BCI's new 'practising certificate' requirement
- Law students
- Legally Wired
- Law firms
- Legal opinions
- Careers Counsel
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO)
- Bar, Bench & Litigation
- In-house counsel
- Social lawyers
- Legal Pulse