Experts & Views
Instant winning tips that are sure to make anyone’s legal career.
Advocates’ identity obscured to comply with advocate advertising/canvassing restrictions (although it does seem that the election is over now). Hope he won!
NB: By reading the comments you agree that they are the personal views and opinions of readers, for which Legally India has no liability whatsoever. Because anonymous comments may be biased or unreliable, you agree that you will not allow any comment(s) to affect your estimation of any person(s) or organisation(s). If you believe a comment is inappropriate, please click 'Report to administrator' below the comment with your objection and we will review it as soon as practicable.
- Ganesh Rao released from Cyril Amarchand for AZB after 2 months
- Read the wonderful new 377 challenge by 5 out-and-proud celebrities that'll hit SC today
- NLU Jodhpur 2007 alum quits SEBI to start up Suvan Law Advisors
- CJI Thakur will take call on whether to admit / club celebrity 377 petition: Forecast decent
- In UP you can apparently rent a riot from politicians, reveals sting